icon

Bull Run Houses

Chinn House


Dogan House, Groveton


Henry House

... the Henry House originally consisted of two rooms downstairs and two rooms upstairs, with an external chimney centered on the north gable.
Other houses in the Bull Run area are shown:





Portici


2002 NPS Tour Guide: The plantation house of Francis Lewis stood atop the ridge to the east. Massive brick chimneys flanked the frame house, which had served as the Confederate headquarters during the First Battle of Manassas. On August 30, 1862, during the Second Battle of Manassas, Union and Confederate cavalry clashed on these fields. The house was destroyed by fire in late 1862

Robinson House


another picture

The Stone House


Front

Rear

another picture
more pictures

Sudley


Sudley Church


Thornton House (north east of Bull Run)

Buildings of Williamsburg
Buildings of Cold Harbor/Gaines' Mill
Buildings of Antietam
Buildings of Fredericksburg
Sid Meier's Gettysburg Downloads
Index